Thursday, February 28, 2013

Journal 5

One thing that my mentor has told me was "no matter where you go you are what you are". What he said stuck with me and will stick with me always because, this quote speaks to me mentally and when I play basketball it is something I say to myself.

This quote speaks volumes in my life because, when people apply for jobs or meet new people they tend to act and dress differently from before. Another reason is because when I go to different places to play basketball I used to be really nervous. I used to do really good in practice and then not do good in games. But then I realized if I just played my own game and just be myself on the court I can really be great..!!

So that quote has stuck with me for a long time for the little reasons like that. If your not going to be yourself, when it is time to be yourself people won't like you. My own personal quote for you guys lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment